SERVING ALL MEDICARE BENEFICIARIES
An official contracted Medicare
provider for diabetics
MedEnvíos Healthcare Inc. is a licensed and accredited nationwide mail-order distributor. MedEnvíos Healthcare is a provider of direct-to-consumer medical supplies such as diabetic testing supplies, Insulin supplies, and urinary catheters. MedEnvíos’ mission is to increase our members’ self-management by providing reliable and timely service in the US including Puerto Rico. Our specialized staff focuses on helping members achieve active and healthy lifestyles by educating our members on properly managing their diabetes and urinary retention. We service all Medicare Beneficiaries and private insurances.
Our highly-trained customer service agents are committed to giving you exceptional care and the best personal service. MedEnvios provides a wide range of medical supplies and services including:
- Diabetic Supplies. All the tools you need to monitor your sugar, from testing strips to monitors and more.
- Insulin Pumps / CGM MedEnvios provides a variety of insulin pumps, supplies, and the latest continuous glucose monitoring devices to help you reach and manage your goals. A diabetes management system that will give you precision, flexibility, and freedom.
- Catheters – we provide the widest selection of your urinary catheters for all lifestyles.
Why Choose Us
- MedEnvios is accredited and approved by Medicare, American Association for Homecare, Board of Certification, Better Business Bureau and the HealthcareAdministration.
- We are a trusted provider for more than 13 years in the mail order direct to patient services and a leader in the Industry.
- MedEnvios Healthcare maintains all patient personal health information strictly confidential and complies with HIPAA regulations.
- We offer the top meter brands, including CareSens N Voice ( the talking meter), One Touch Ultra , Accu-Check Aviva, and more.
- MedEnvios carries all the major brands of catheters and urinary supplies that exist in the market today.
- Members enjoy free home delivery service, friendly refill reminders, a dedicated customer care team to assist with product orientation and product trouble-shooting.
- Our Customer service department provides extended hours from 9am to 8pm, Monday thru Friday and are fully bilingual in both English and Spanish.
MedEnvios Healthcare is committed to becoming the leading provider of Diabetic supplies and related products on a direct consumer basis. We are devoted to providing exemplary, reliable and timely service to all Diabetic patients; while empowering them to live healthier lives.
MAKING A MEANINFUL DIFFERENCE
Our Primary objective is to provide the highest quality of service to all patients that enroll in our program. Our goal is to make a meaningful difference in the lives of those diabetic patients that seek and rely on our service.
COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE
Our commitment to excellence is to provide the highest professional, ethical and best practice standards. The outcome of our services is driven by the best principle of our excellence.
Why Home Delivery?
MedEnvios makes it possible for all members to receive all their diabetic testing supplies in the comfort of their home. Over the past 10 years we have established a good reputation with our members and suppliers. We offer products of the highest quality and guaranteed delivery. MedEnvios is a Medicare provider nationwide and is insured and accredited by B.O.C.
Our home delivery programs make it easy and simple for people to comply with their doctors’ prescriptions by ensuring that they have sufficient quantities of testing supplies on hand
What We Do?
Our home delivery program makes it easy and simple for members to comply with their doctor’s treatment orders by ensuring that they have sufficient quantities of testing supplies on hand.
We provide a courtesy product orientation call to ensure members understand the usage of their diabetic testing supplies.
Our specialized customer service agents provide follow-up reminder calls and text messages ensuring members always have enough supplies on hand to manage their diabetes and urinary retention.
Our Customer service department provides extended hours from 9am to 8pm, Monday thru Friday for assistance and services in English and Spanish for all our members.
How it Works
These five easy steps make it easy and simple for memebers to follow their doctors’ prescription by ensuring they always have all the prescribed testing supplies on hand.