Purpose of Policy
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you submit information on this website, send an email from this website, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication, submit an inquiry such as email, or participate in another website function or feature.
- When you submit an inquiry or contact our Customer Service department, we may ask you for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. However, you may visit our website without providing such information.
- We collect personal information that you provide if you establish an account on this website, such as your first and last name, email address, shipping address and a password. When you create an online account with MedEnvios, you can choose to save your billing and shipping information.
- When you make a purchase from MedEnvios, we collect your name and payment method information, such as credit card and billing information. We collect this information in order to bill you for your purchase. We also collect information that allows us to ship your order. This includes the name, address and phone number of the intended recipient(s). If you make a purchase through your online account, we also maintain a record of your purchases online.
How do we use your information?
- To personalize your website experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you may be most interested.
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service request.
- To register you as a user to this website.
- To quickly process your transactions and communicate with you regarding your order.
- To confirm your orders.
- To deliver the products and services that you purchase online.
- To prevent fraud and bill you for your purchases.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other website feature.
- To comply with valid legal procedures, requirements, regulations or statutes.
We may share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, to place their advertisements on our website and on third party sites, to facilitate targeted content, and to analyze the effectiveness of our advertisements. Other parties may collect information about a consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. Please refer to the information below for opt out information. We may share information with vendors who send e-mails and catalogs for us. We may also share information with companies that operate our Web site. However, we share your medical information and protected health information only in accordance with our legal obligations and as described in our Health Information Privacy Notice.
How do we protect visitors and customer information?
Your personal information is also protected by the password that you created if you signed up for an online account with MedEnvios (or another password you chose after changing a previous password). Please keep this password confidential. The confidentiality of your password is your responsibility. You may log onto this website at any time to change your password.
Do we use “cookies”?
We may contract with third-party services providers to assist us in better understanding our website visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your Browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If your turn cookies off, you may not have access to features that make your website experience more efficient and some of our services may not function properly.
Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (number assigned to computers on the internet). No personal information about you is typically revealed in this process, this website may also gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer. This website may also use other technology to collect information from time to time.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
How can you access, opt-out or modify information you have provided to us?
If you have established an account with MedEnvios, you may log on onto this website to view or reasonably modify your personal information. You may deactivate your online account by contacting us at 1-800-315-9944. Note that we will need your name and address in order to deactivate your account. You may opt-out of receiving email marketing communications related to products offered through this website.
Please note that we may maintain information about sales or other transactions in order to service those transactions and for record keeping.
How do we protect the privacy of children?
This website is not directed at nor targeted to children. Users of this website must be at least 18 years old. We do not use this website to knowingly solicit personal information from or market to anyone under the age of eighteen. Our goal is to comply with laws and regulations relating to the collection and use of information from children, including the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), if and to the extent that such laws may be applicable to the operation of this website. If you believe that we have received information from a child or other person protected under such laws, please notify us immediately at 1-800-315-9944 and we will take reasonable steps to remove such information from our databases.
Affiliate and third party links
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue at email@example.com.
Online policy only
MedEnvios maintains a separate Health Information Privacy Notice.
Your protected health information, whether collected through our website or offline, is subject to electronic disclosure in accordance with federal and state laws as well as MedEnvios Notice of Privacy Practices.